Friday, January 4, 2013

Terukir Di Bintang Tak Mungkin Hilang Cintaku Padamu


Hello people! :)
I guess this post happens to be my first 2013 post right? Cool. :P

I guess I haven't yet been doing anything lately. In fact I haven't been doing anything in year 2013. Duh, because the year had just started! Muehehee. You see, the daily routine of this post-student me is waking up finding that I'm the only one still in pajama. Rub my eyes a bit and hit the shower. Breakfast wasn't really an option because I hate sitting alone at the dining table to eat. Except if my stomach is somehow making funny little noises and I'll drink a cup of Milo with oats to shut it up. Somehow or rather the day will be filled with me helping around my Pa's shop, cooking lunch and keeping the house clean. When I'm free, I'll just curled on the sofa, reading a novel while listening to the rhythm of the rain. Too lazy to turn on the laptop. It has been raining really heavily lately. So sometimes I wonder when will it stop.

Anyway, with my parents' help, I've started organising thing that I want to do before my result comes up. First, brush up my Mandarin language. Already get my schedule from the teacher. Next, driving license! Whoa, I really get so damn excited when this matter comes up haha. Yalah. Most of my friends are already their practical lessons while I'm still stuck in the house, jealous. Haha. Tomorrow going to register and enter the bengkel. Hewhew. Hours of ceramah. Ohmaigoddd. I haven't like go for something official like for one month plus and I'm apparently alone. --"

Oh, about the title. I have been humming that lyric every now and then after I watch the advertisment on tv. This part is catchy and cute! Oh, have you all got the news? Yuna won't be singing Terukir Di Bintang for Anugerah Juara Lagu this time. So, agak terkilan di sini ya. Ganti dengan Aizat. So, go Aizat go!

Ok then, chao!! 
Take care peeps:)


No comments:

Post a Comment