Monday, December 31, 2012

THE END IS THE BEGINING. :)

"I think when it is over, it just come back in flashes you know. It's like a kaleidoscope with memories." Official video of I Knew You Were in Trouble by Taylor Swift.

Hi world! How's everyone doing? Anyway, this post won't be anything about my craze about Taylor's new songs or something. Haha. I was watching this totally awesome music video of I Knew You Were Trouble with headphones on and it was totally awesome. Phewww. And, and, the words above there were from the video. I thought it really matches my mood now. New year's mood of course :)

Actually before getting online, I had lots lots of idea. But they seem to drift away as soon as I click the 'New Post' button. Apakah?

Okay. Here it is.
It's hard to leave 2012, I know. But we have to somehow right? So, it's time to zip the baggage and put it in the corner of the room. :)

"Thanks a lot year 2012. You were such a memorable year. Minus the fact that I think the days went so fast like it was using turbo speed or something, haha. Thanks to you I learnt a lot about life, love, family and friendship too. There were times I fell down but there was always people who were by my side and guide me till I can stand up and walk again. I spent most of my time worrying about SPM this year. Hopefully the result will be something I wished for. *winkwink* What that made me glad is I spent quite a lot of time laughing too. Laughter is the best medicine. For me, laughter is the best way to live. I do laugh a lot recently and I felt awesome, honest. Will always remember you. Love you"

Okayy. Going to do the countdown.
oh, before I forgot.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!
WISHING EVERYONE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD :D
bye!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment