Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TINY, LITTLE, EXAGERATED COMEBACK!


Oh, so cute little Eiffel tower.
Hi people!
I'm sorry that I privated my bloggie for a few days, err, weeks? Hihie. Doesn't matter now because it is alive again. The purpose of closing my blog to public was simple. I want to do a makeover for my blog. You know, put a little of mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, BB cream, powder. Errr. Merapu sudah. Abaikan.

Anyway, yah. Can you guys see the makeover? I know it isn't much *laughs* but I think it kind of look different lah right? Impossible if you guys says it looks the same cause I spent a few midnights doing it you know. Sobsobs. If you can't see the difference, kindly please refer to your nearest optometrist. kihkih.

I asked for the expert in this editing process. haha. Cik Bazilah laa. Well, since she is my bestie, might as well kacau her and ask her how to do transparent header. Because usually she'll be the one who used to design my header, mihmih. Umm, let's say that I am pampered. haha

The new blog title is DREAMCHASE. I spent quite some time thinking what should I have as my title. And suddenly the word 'dream' entered my mind. Then I thought that if just put the word 'dream' tak cukup gempak! haha. So I cracked my head again and yes, i want to chase my dream. So, I officially announce that my new blog title is DREAMCHASE! Woohoooo!

I wanted some change in my blog appearance because well, I have changed too. Not exactly. But well, I do need a good change. I am trying to change. After all, Cik Amni says that we are now young ladies, hihie. So, act like one! More matured lah I mean. Not putting our heads high and flirt with any boys we see just because we are eighteen right? Ehemehem. Oh, age is such a taboo for me. Boohoo. And, I have fallen in love with vintage style, mihmihmih. So the background is something like vintage. Hihie.




Anyway, I refered to a few blogs for their tutorial as well! Credits to them! :D Just in case you guys want to look for nice, easy-to-understand tutorials, here are the links:

nzfyns.blogspot.com

http://www.lyssasecret.com/

nurhafizahpija.blogspot.com

tutorialuntukblog.blogspot.com

Well, this post is just especially for my little comeback. Since I can't shout anywhere, might as well shout here, at my blog! HEY. I'M BACK!!! XD






P/S: Sometimes I wonder how will my wedding be. *lots of laugh in a gedik way*

Okay, byeee :)





No comments:

Post a Comment