Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Teukir Di Bintang Tak Mungkin Hilang Cintaku Padamu Part II


Hi people! Ape cite? XD
Anyone miss me? *no answer* 
Sigh --" (frustrated)

Okayy, hello again. Haha. Sorry, that was really a silly opening. Maybe, maybe I am just restless these few days. Restless but lazy. Which somehow means that I am the one who actually bored myself. Sometimes I'm excited you see. The title of this post is not relevant. I just tumpang glamour Yuna and Aizat in Anugerah Juara Lagu haha. 

" Sayang jangan kau persoalkan siapa di hatiku,
Terukir di bintang tak mungkin hilang cintaku padamu "

Well, I am one step to getting older, wekk, before I am currently taking motorcycle and car driving license! Peewittt! Haha. That's the reason for my absence. Ngeh ngeh ngeh. 

I THINK I am actually quite fast in this license process thingy. ROFL! I stared on last Saturday which I name super-awkward day. Haha. I knew no one, no one when I went there in the morning. I was like in a "Apakah?" mood for the whole morning. You see. Duduk tak kena. Tongkat dagu tak kena. Baju macam senget sebelah. Seluar macam tinggi sebelah. And I wonder if I wore matching shirt, trousers and shoes the whole day. Sampai dah serabut dah I fikir pasal hal ni. You see, I am sort of a very over self-conscious person. Ehem ehem. Anyway, I googled the definition of self-conscious and this particular paragraph caught my eyes. Sharing is caring, right?

"Unlike self-awareness, which in a philosophical context is being conscious of oneself as an individual, self-consciousness, being excessively conscious of one's appearance or manner, can be a problem at times. Self-consciousness is often associated with shyness and embarrassment, in which case a lack of pride and low self-esteem can result."
-Wikipedia-

 But I am trying to change this not-so-good attitude! Worrying about my impression on people isn't worth my precious time. Okay, I'll try to bury this thought in my head. Teeheeheee. :P

Oh, the plus point about going to this driving lessons is I get to see my chemek-chemek sekalian. Haha. Bazilah, Fadlina, Farah. It feels better to have someone you know around in an alien place. It feels awesome that you can laugh out loud even on little things when you are with besties, agree? Really happy lah. We all talk, talk, talk and ignoring people around us. Yes, kami semua memang suka sangat bab-bab potpetpotpet ni. Hello, we are girls right. Lepas rindu katakan. XD

Eh, want to know something? My Ujian Undang-Undang results is exactly the pass mark. 42/50. Thank God. I was nervous that morning. Because when I did my pre-test at the akademi memandu, I failed. That haunts me okay. My heart was like dupdapdupdap when I enter the room to do the computer test. I think I kind of smiled and grinned too wide when I stepped out of the room because some people wore weird faces when they see me. I looked too bright maybe? Duno, I never get the chance to ask anyone there because I labelled everyone there as 'unknowns'. I just want to get out from there as fast as I can. 

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving"
-Albert Einstein-

P/S: The cereal picture up there looks yummy right? I haven't eaten cereal for a long time. I remembered how I eat the cereals in my bowl one by one at a time. That was ages ago. 
God, how I long to be a kid again. :')

Okay lah. Want to concentrate on watching my Chinese drama and after that Setia Hujung Nyawa. I am currently a tv freak haha. I want to read Setia Hujung Nyawa punya novel..! T.T

Ok peeps, chao! 
Byee :D



No comments:

Post a Comment