Thursday, January 17, 2013

DA GEDIK GIRL


" If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone
Never make it on my own "
-Jonas Brothers' When You Look Me in The Eyes-

Photo

Hi people! XD
Muahhh, XOXO *ewww*
I think lately I jadi semakin gedik. Semakin lama, semakin gedik.'Gedikness' is directly propotional to time. Awww, reminds me of Physics. sobsobs. Bazilah says it is because i have nothing to do. hihie. 

Last night, as usual, online Facebook, Blogger. Suddenly terdetik di hati nak tengok school photos. Actually was laughing at first. Then, sebak, sedih and break down. After that, terus capai phone and wrote.
" Td buko fb, tngok2 gmbr sek kito 5 alfa dlu. Tibo2 mace basoh jh pipi. 
Hi awk. Sy rindu awk semua. Sobsob. "
I don't know why suddenly sensitive. Sebab usia dah tua kot.kahkah.


I love this photo not because I look pretty and very girlish, wekks. But I love this photo because of the class background. Because of the pink school bag that I miss carrying it. Because of my additional red bag. Because of my purple giant bottle. Because I'm wearing my school uniform. And because of the person beside me. I miss everything about school, yes. I miss school :)


Proudly, I want to say that my time in school all these years are not wasted. For me, school is never wholly about just gaining knowledge so that you can score in exams. But it is about making friends and relationships with people that means (really much) to you.

Anyway, my daily routine of listening to my sister talking about her current school life makes me jealous. muehheheee. I tell myself that it's okayy because next week, hopefully I'm gonna visit my school!! XD

P/S:: When I'm typing this, there is a group of girls, clad in school uniforms, chatting in front of my house. Jealoussss! --"

Okay peeps, chao!
Don't miss me! *gediks lattew*


2 comments: