Thursday, October 20, 2011

PERFECT PREFECT'S ANNUAL DINNER :D

helooo! ^_^

like always, so many things had happened lately. unfortunately, there's no time for me to share them in my bloggie. wish i can buy time! who want to sell their time? do call me! hehe. i know, that's mission impossible. should appreciate time more.. :) fyi, i'm still in exam mood. 2nd week, and i think it is a quite horrible week. ahhh!!

btw, highlight of the weekkk! prefect's annual dinner! ngee. the venue is at Crystal Lodge Hotel, Kota Bharu. this is my second dinner in my secondary years. the first one was way back in form 2. well, this time is so much fun? didn't actually looked forward for it but since teacher said it's compulsary (although some did not obeyed her), i went! choosing my attire was a sigh. haha. i am so not the type that..you know, urmmm, what's the word?  luckily, i got myself a few 'fashion advisor'. ngee. special thanks to Joe, Achik and Shukran! yeah! and of course, thanks to my aunty for the dress too!! love yaa! muah! hehee. just a simple style, attire. matched the blue dress with a cardigan, and cream pants and new shoes and let my hair down. haha. simplyen remember? :) 

2011 perfect's annual dinner :)

the food is nice. ok i think! well, i had to be petite! can't eat much. ngee. :P there were lucky draws. actually everyone got them. and, this year, we, the prefects of SMKB was given the honour to receive our own certificate of appreciation from our principal himself :) slept at 1 a.m. that night. and to make things worse, the next day was addmaths paper 2. aiyaa.. it was whoa, no words to describe how hard it was. cried? so lame huh? :(

byee for now! toodles! 
>.<

*wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment