Saturday, June 18, 2011

epi xD

hi!! hi!!



c, d cute little cactus is waving at u!! ngee.. f0und these litlle, moving, cute animations!! wan it 2?? here's d link..






dis week, im so epy as well as relieved..bc0z...






1. g0t all exm results already..so epi. Thank God c0z i g0t my 1st 10 A'S!!! yay!! it's true i gues,. after hardw0rk, God will gv us d best result he wans us 2 hv.. like katy perry's firework's lyric



"..after a hurricane, c0mes a rainb0w.."






2.jz finis my piano grd5 practical exm..:D n0t sure h0w i did. i rely h0pe i pass!! rely no c0nfidence bah.. but nw, am free 4m stress! hehe. yesterday's piano class aso stress-free. ngee..






3.i manage 2 edit my n0te bel0w post!! c it, jz d0wn there..hehe yay!! credits to miss ainaa. She is d 1 who did tdis tutorial in her bl0g. *clap3*. credits to my fren, meni., 4 gving me d URL of d bl0g! yeay.. t0wards d upgrade of my bl0ggie..kih3.



k, tata 4 n0w!



^-^





No comments:

Post a Comment