Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FUHH..What a day!!!

hey all!!


well, c my title n yah.. wat a day!! ok sweetie, here how it wen..


2day, im actually supp0sed 2 go 4 ICT xtra clas at sc0l, 9a.m. n mini-reunion aftr d class.. jz 2 c my l0ng-seperated frens, who went 2 mara or sbp. i got ready, hehe. well, wat a fuss 2 choose wat 2 wear! haha, girls. finally made up my mind on a red blouse n black slacks. den, another fuss on h0w 2 put my hair! pin side ways? jz let it be? put it up? at last, combed my hair 2 d back n secure it wit 2 scarves..haha. d0ne dressin! oh, it almos takes half an h0ur.


hd breakfast n packd my bags. hd so mny exctd th0ughts in my head. gona meet frens, yay. put in my addmat book. in mind::g0na ask frens 2 teach cant-do-ques. or not ill b stuckd der 4eva!! n, hv 2 run an errand at bachok. den, waited..waited..n, waited.. till i cant stand d waitin. wen dwn 2 c if pa hs any pr0blem. n, yep, he has 1. his worker isnt arrivin. bt pa said, "let's go!". wen up, ushered may n v got in2 d car. dad time, d clock sh0ws 9am, OMG. bt wat 2 do..


wen 2 bachok, otw, txtd baz..


me: ckg sapa dh?

baz:d0p ag

me:sy lmbt sket ni, ado kejo

baz:k, xpo


...........................................after a wile..................................................................


baz:ckg sapa dh..

me:oky(no w0rds 2 discribe my fellings dad time!)


reach bachok..wen here, wen der. service seems 2 b so sl0w! n, i duno h0w mny hundred times i l0ookd at my watch! tick tock, tick tock. time flies. wen v all finis, it's already 12 sumtin. pa treat us 'roti nan' n ice 'teh tarik'. wile waitin 4 orders 2 come, send msgs 2 arisa n baz..


me:sy xleh g d0h ni, urusan pa sy lam0 lg..:(

so sad


g0t h0me sweaty n smelly n tired.. quickly hit d sh0wers!

c0nclusion::

"men can only plan but only God decides" yah, dis quote describes 2day wholly. no matter how v plan sumtin, no matter hw detailed it is,. it wont happen if HE d0esnt 'appr0ves' it..:)))


dads all, tata 4 n0w!!

:D






No comments:

Post a Comment