Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a p!ecE of aDv!cE 4m m0i..

FrENz,,

If u d0 hv a bEst fReN or tRuE fReN or BFF..
nEva, eVa d0uBt dEir siNcErneSs..
C0uz,, wEn dEy r 0ftEN d0Ubt..
dEyll fiLL sAd c0uz dEir bEsT fReN d0Ubt deir siNcErneSs.. s0MetimEs, dEyll fIll rEly hUrtd n, wEnt awAY..
At d EnD 0F d dAy..
Ull rgrET ur w0rDS..[M I RELY UR BESTFREN?? CN I TRUST U??]

ThE tRUe fRiENd..

In the middle of no where,
I keep myself searching everywhere,
S0meone that I've l0st yesterday,
T0 own once again and f0rever,
T0 make my tomorrows better,
I believe he/she will c0me to me..
SOMEDAY!

The one that I've been searching,
Is the true friend,
That I had then l0st,
Seem it was impermenent,
But I must find he/she,
Even days are s0iled with tears..

But I can f0und n0 one,
L0ts of them look just like friends,
C0me and leave, they d0n't care,
Staying beside when there's j0y,
Walking away when I need,
H0w c0uld I call either one of them true friend??

I need a friend,
One who cares and understand,
Always standing by me,
Walking together thr0ugh the paths,
F0rever faithfull of happiness and s0rrow with me..

[T0uChin,, isn't it??]


sNc "fR!ENDSHIP IS AN INVISIBLE TIE BASED ON TRUST AND FAITH"..
U rEly sH0ULdN't!!
St0P bEInG d0UbtfuLL n aPpREciAte dem..
0ky?? pR0MiS0!!

p/s: hAppEns 2 me rEcEntlY..mY tRuE fREn d0Ubt me..



No comments:

Post a Comment