Saturday, March 16, 2013

POST EMOSI TERGANGGU

Hi people! :)
 Sorry for not updating. Like anyone cares about this blog, kihkih. Oh, I don't know how did I manage to laugh at that. And my followers are still stuck at number 49. Apakah? I can only blame myself for being lazy. Lalalalaa. Ok, change topic.

Just now I was listening to the news as usual. Kind of paying more attention to the news especially since the Sulu Invasion thingy and yah, the result thingy. I was expecting this already but turned out that I am not prepared tp know when is the real SPM result date after all. Suddenly, at the bottom of the television screen is 'Keputusan SPM akan diumumkan pada Khamis depan'(Or something like that). I was like huh, whattt? Has to take a few seconds to 'digest' what I just saw.

A few seconds later, I screamed.! --" "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! SPM resulttt!" Dashed into the room and grabbed the phone. No text messages. Ok, fine. Put down the phone and tried to act normal. I don't think I want to be texting people about when the result is. People might faint when they read my message. I may create an unnecessary havoc. Haha. Oh, did I just laughed? Yipeee. XD

A hour later, I checked my phone again and 2 messages and 2 missed calls. Whoa, ok. People texted me about the result thingy. Replied with mixed feelings. I felt like I was dreaming. Oh man. This is only 6 days from the real result date. What will I feel on the real date then? I could not imagine. I will probably stay up on the eve and have ugly eye bags to accompany me to school the next day. Hahaa.



As some of you know. I had been helping around with my father's shop lately. The customer will sometimes ask. "Ni tauke punya anak ko? Tak sekolah ko? Tunggu SPM ko?" Yah, frequent questions and I;ll just answer and give my Colgate smile, Haha, But just now in the morning, there had been a change of the pattern in the question you see. "Result SPM nok keluar doh kea? Minggu depan kea? Agaknyo boleh ke dok?" Soalan power betul. Lebih daripada Kopi Tongkat Ali yang super power tu. I just nodded, smiled and didn't answer the last question. Humm, no idea how to answer. Some questions are better left unanswered, right? Right? *awkward silence*

In my opinion, I think everyone have the right to be worried about this. I mean some people have been saying that they are worried either in FB or Twitter and their friend will just reply or comment that the latter don't have to worry cause they are smart. This is annoying. --" At least I feel annoyed for that person, hahah. Smart people can't worry is it? (Not to say that I am smart or whatever genius ok?) Please don't judge people like that. *begging* And if you said that you are not worried. That is ridiculous. The best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut. Haha, I am planning to do that now. After all, silence is golden! Muehehee. Find some inner peace (cehh, kononnya) before this Thursday.

"Saya ok, saya dah besar."

Haha. Calci Yum punya advertistment. i like the message and I like the phrase. Ok, sorry if there's any typo. I'm trying to type this really quick. Got to go sleep now. Tomorrow have driving lessons. FYI, I'm going for JPJ test in two weeks time maybe. Yeayy. Couldn't make it before the result. What a pity. Or I'll just drive to school on that day, haha. *look up and imagine*

Anyway, look at the trool comic below. Haha. Found it on FB and I laughed. LOL. Hahaha. I had experienced this quite a few times ok? :P



THIS IS DAMN FUNNY TOO. LOL
Ok, adios amigos!
byeeeee :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi there yen!
    went missing in action for past few weeks eh?
    hehehe..btw,best of luck for your result this coming thurs..don't talk about nervous thingy loo,me too feel like i could get a heart attack anytime,lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. yah. MIA. kihkih. busy with driving lessons and no idea about what to write. haha. gudluck too! XD

      Delete