Thursday, September 13, 2012

RAIN :)

Hellow great world :)


Rain. Hujan itu rahmat. The rain is a blessing. It had been raining lately. Strong wind as the appetizer. Then, heavy rain as the main course. Ending with little drizzles as the dessert. Dessert? I want the caramel cake. The thought of it just make my mouth water. *Yummy*

Whenever it rains, what will you do? Maybe some housewives will say, "Oh, damn, it's raining. I've just hanged out the clothes". Maybe some kids will just dash out into the rain and play, without being aware of the fact that they will get scolded if they go home wet. Maybe some farmers will be rejoicing the presence of the rain which brings much advantage to their crops. Well, guess different people have different situations. :)

Little do we know what secret that the rain holds. Maybe it is a way God shows us humans how He care for us. Maybe it is a way to remind us humans that He is always up there, watching and guiding us. Maybe He is asking us to appreciate a rainy day. And maybe, we should lay back and stop whatever we are doing at the moment just to think about the secret of the rain. Maybe to think about what the rain has to teach us about life, right peeps? :)

Anyway, a day after my previous post, Kira did came to school. :) She did a great surprise to us all and it was such a happy starting of the day. Some friends and I were guessing people's reactions upon seeing her. Hee. At least she was alright and everyone was glad to see her back to school too. 

Btw, Amni suggested that I post my essay about LIFE in my bloggie. Thank you for the suggestion dear. Hihi. But I haven't got my English papers back yet. Will get it soon I guess, and maybe, maybe I'll post it. It was a weird decision how I decided to write a sort off reflective touch on the open essay topic. Dangerous, I thought I wasn't be able to make it. I spent quite some time pondering about it during the exam which was wrong. Haishh. The essay was a heart-felt essay. Maybe the first I did for real essay. I imagined I was writing on my bloggie haha. However, Teacher Siti commented that I did too much grammar mistakes that I shouldn't have done. It is not a good essay. Just to share. Hihie.


Appreciate what life brings us. Either a sunny day or a rainstorm day. Everyday is a gift from God. Everyday is a beautiful day. Everyday is worth living. I had been doing self-reflection lately, hihie. Oh, forgot to tell. Trial is officially over today, so merdeka! haha. Now, focus to SPM. Yes, FOCUS TO SPM.

Got to go, guys.
Till the next post,
take care and buh bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment