Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goodbye APRIL, Hello MAY

Hi all!!
Yen is in the house! 
yah, its 1st of April right? public holiday right? so i get to be at home too. ngee  

Anyway, the motif of this post is to flashback about April. Many, so many things happen in April. My life was on a roller-coaster. *Mayny, borrow your quote, hee" Up, down, up, down. I felt like i wanna just scream and say, "hey, i don't wanna keep going, i wanna jump of the roller-coaster!" Believe me, if I can do that, I will. But I CAN'T. I have to face the consequences of my actions and words. I still wonder what would happen right now if I didn't did what I have done. I know. It's just me day-dreaming. I can never turn back the clock. I can't go back to the past. Well, except if I am Nobita and I have Doraemon as my friend! hahaa *fake laugh* Maybe, some may think my acts were immature, silly to be more exact. The point is that it already happened and hey, I have to face it and ahh, live my act, right? Whether I want or not. Anyway, I have lived for a month and hopefully for the months to come. *weak smile*

"Dear April, thanks for being around. I learn a lot of things this month. I learn that for every actions taken, I have to be responsible. Be responsible. I learn how to let go. How to sacrifice although it hurts so much. Learn to keep faith although there is barely a ray of light in sight. I learn how to be careful when dealing with feelings, mine and others. I learn that EVERY human has feelings, humans are not robots and I am a human too. I learn how to state my stand. How to be firm with my stand. I learn how to control my feelings although it's hard and I have cried so much. I learn that there are so many people who loves me and how to love back. I learn how to appreciate them and love them more. So, thanks everyone. Thanks April. ILY."

Welcome May!! :D

Oky, got to go.
Tataaa. :)



1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Goodbye April Welcome May

    ReplyDelete