Friday, September 16, 2011

hye bloggie!


# make me your radio,
turn me up when u feel low,
this melody was meant for you,
sing along to my stereo #

heyy sweetie.. suddenly this few days i really miss writing on my bloggie. hehe. was bzy this week but just ignore them. yah, am writing, ya see? haha . many, many. rely so many, many things happen n happen when i was absent from bloggie. most were splendid n some were unhappy things. but life has to go on right? so, think positive sweetie! ngee. n, swear! i love my life! thank God.

btw, dear bloggie, i broke a record. pheww. i considere i'm kinda crazy for doing it. but deep in my heart, i somehow think it's ok? i mean, i don't regret it. seriously..

k. fullstop.
(for now) >.<

dear,  a smile worth a thousand words.



No comments:

Post a Comment