Saturday, July 9, 2011

yo all. haha, since when did i become this rock? :P
sowie2, hello world!! alt0ugh i know nob0dy reads my bl0ggie,

muahaahaa..evil laugh that is n0t evil :P


i guess, i've been always, always busy. duno, migling with my own life n others 2. strugling 2 do things, creepy huh? helo, life has always been like that, right? with ups and downs? dissap0intment is a norm, maybe. just have 2 work it out, yeah! reminds my of HSM2 song

"v gotta work, work,, work it out, things will be right, the sun will shine.."

ngee, i l0ve singing! lalala, *rain!*


uh, singing. it reminds me of another decision. am i going 2 sing this year's PESKO?? honestly n truthfully, i duno. i am not sure if i want 2 do this. will be fun, but, muahaahaa, v0ice not good! hehe, i tried 2 encourage mayny, my sis though..:P if yes, what song? haha, what a question. weesooyen's mind is already well, occupied with other things. ceh, perasaan!

btw, addmat is killing me. huhux. learning STATISTICS now. so many numberssssssssssss... 1 look at it brings dizziness in my head! haha. so many f0rmula, aiyoyoo. yah, it's hard. hard as rock. however, it still doesn't stops my 'love' towards it! yen, yen, yen. addmat is mean 2 challenge our brains right? now i know why addmat has always been labelled as hard subject!


just now talked 2 my grandparents, via ph0ne. miss them so munchies!! wish i am with them this moment. T.T.duno la why today. a bit emotional. huhu. n, durian season already started. yum3. if only in akong's orchard. heheh. bab makan, weesooyen num1!


k, can't be just stuck in front of lappy right? i want 2 be a good girl! yelah sangat...haha, faiz's favourite quote!


"laugh as much as u breathe, love as long as u live"


..tatatititutuuu..

^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment