Thursday, May 26, 2011

:D epi . epi. epi . :D

hi u guys! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wonder y m i smilin?? hehe. It's d end of 3 stressful weeks! wooh0o!! epi bangat!! PKBS 2 is officially ova nw, ha8. n, it's d startin of d mid-year oliday. agen, oliday, OLIDAY!!! yeayyyyyy... i n0e, Wee Soo Yen is outta her mind . my p0or brain hs been ova w0rkin, kua3.. pity dear brain .


u c, i wan 2 hv a beneficial oliday this time; n0t ony 2 rest bt aso 2 update things dad i've left out. onestly, i've recently got a lot of c0mplains 4m my penano, o0ps, i mean, piano teacher. i jz cnt get my scales n pieces rite! oh man! i dun0 y!! n, d bad thing is, i'm g0in 2 take grade5 practical xm after d olidays. huhuhuuu.. May is much beta den me. i'm not sure wat's g0in on wit me, but am tryin 2 fix it. :(


Thank God still hv time during d olidays 2 practice! i l0ve playin d piano bt still, no time c0z in study mm0o0oodd...hu3 . agen, d fault is on my own TIME MANAGEMENT. do i need 2 sketch my timetble 4 olidays??


nevertheless, so epi!! n, exctd!! i'm on cL0ud 9. ha8...he8..hi8.. exam is over, oliday is here! btw, olidays aso means full internet acess..yeah3!


peace no war! stay tuned..

n, epi olidays..:D






No comments:

Post a Comment